Sunday, November 12, 2006

The BIG question ........ WHY?

WHY???????

Why does EVERYTHING I plan goes to shit?

Why do I care anymore?

Why is the sky blue?

Why is gay sex a pain in the ass?

Why am I the only gay guy to NOT like Kylie?

Why do I even care about my work mates?

Why Why Why WHY?

Just SOME of the questions going around in my head.

Let's try to answer some here.

HHHHMMMMM it is going to be harder then I think....

Ok, I think why everything goes to shit is coz I am good at having the idea, but find it hard to keep the movation going to see it to the next stage, eg, today was the first day for a new group to start up n sydney, for the defence personnel that is gay. I had 6 people say the would like to come to the movies with me.

NO ONE turned up.....

I tried, but beacuse of what is happening at work, (long story to follow), I had to change the date, close to last minute, but I have the guys a chance, and they said they were happy with the change.......... SO WHY DID NO-ONE TURNED UP?

DO I CARE???????

Next question.....

WHY don't I care?

I don't care anymore coz this heart of my has started to turn to stone, cold and lifeless.

I have to go to work tomorrow where there is a girl, who has passed the cooks course for the navy, YET she still asks the most basic questions, questions that someone who has NEVER cooked before would know. If I was a head chef in a resturant in the real world, I would say she would not have a job with me, and I would tell her to NEVER cook again. She has duty tomorrow, which means that she has to prepare the next days meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, one of the other cooks wants me to help her, but I say, where was the help when I joined. Just because I was a chef before I joined, doesn't mean I know everything NAVY.

Why don't I like Kylie?

I just DON'T.

Work mates...

There is only ONE person in the kitchen at work that I care about..... A lady with a heart of GOLD, hence WE call her MUM.

Mum will do anything for anyone, she willgo out of her way just to help you, even if it puts her behind in her work.

One thing I will be doing this year....... is to make sure that I don't add to her work load, I will go out of my way to try to make it easier for her.....

Love ya Mum.

She would have to be the one of the only people I really care about on the ship.

4 Comments:

Blogger Muzbot said...

So if you're not a Kylie fan, does that make you a Dannii fan? - Joking. Not all of us like Kylie that much.

5:49 pm  
Blogger buff said...

You are still a proud gay man in my book, regardless of not being a Kylie fan. There are plenty of guys who share interests besides Kylie. Big hugs. Thanks for sharing.

6:13 am  
Blogger puppet said...

you're heart is pretty golden too... it's never felt stone to me at all

7:54 pm  
Blogger Boser Wolf said...

mate.. dont grow cold and heartless.. youre too nice a person to become that. you have a heart of gold, dont let anyone change that

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home