Wednesday, September 13, 2006

13th Sept 2006

Yes I know it has been a long time.

I got alittle busy with life.

Well sence the last time we have chatted , I have managed to lose the weight to go to sea, I am now a nice 89kgs, and people are noticing it even more, (time for new photos for the profiles).

The ship I'm on is still in refit, and we are looking at sailing in December. Next year is going to be abit full on, with HMAS Melbourne doing weekly runs, then a Christmas Island trip.

I am now focused on getting my weight down to 79kgs or less, and getting promoted as soon as I can, looking at june/july next yr, I am hoping that this will get me onto a diferent ship. One that might be going to the gulf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Herr Ash said...

Hey Danny, you are looking really great!

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home