Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So Happy with Myself.

I am so happy with myself. I told my PTI about the 4kg lost and he is proud of me, so much that he started to brag to the other personnal trainners.

He is so helpful, and has time for my forgetfulness on what he has just explained to me.

Starting to feel abit sore now, (9pm) after my workout with him at 4.30pm, but it is all good.

Today at work we had leadership training, which was like team building, had alot of fun with that.

Then helped Portland with some stock returns. The young AB COOK came accross to help, but I think I need to have a talk to him, coz he is starting to make feel like I have to do every thing he says, making me feel like a little puppy, I need to put a stop to this as I have seriority over him, plus I need to show that I am ready to be promoted to leading seaman, and it does not look good that I am doing everything he says. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to stop helping him.

I have tomorrow off, so I will be going to the gym coz I will be in duty watch.

Will chat soon.
Dan the MAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home