Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday....

Catch up time...

Sunday. Nothing much happen today, coz I was at work all day, which was good, made money and not spent it.

With the diet, finding it hard not to eat for 5 hours between meals, it is hard to work with food and not eat as well.

Did a really bad thing today, I tryied a deep fried mars bar, will not be doing that again, to me it was not very nice, but hey if you have never tried it before, give it a go.

Besides the mars bar, i was pretty good, when I did eat at work it was mostly raw carrot, or fruit.

Monday...

Back at work with the navy, and today I finished a job I started over a month ago. Because the ship I'm on is in refit, most to all of our galley, (kitchen) stuff is in a container, and the cooks share it with the medics and the stewards. But the container has became a real shit fight, with poeple just throwing stuff in there. So I got in and move most of the stuff out and repacked it, (well started it over a month ago, it started to rain and I also had to do a month of duty watch.), so all of the cleaning that I did got messed up.

So today, (monday), I was able to get into the container and finished it, and god how good does it feel to finish a job.

Went to the gym with my PTI, and he was upset with me coz I didn't do and cardio on saturday, he understood that I was at work all day on sunday, but he was happy with the progress that I am making so far.

We had a committee meeting out at EH, not much that I can report on from that.

And that is about it.


Dan the MAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home