Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not doing a good job

It is Sunday morning at 0910, I've now missed two days writting in here.

Well on Friday, I went and seen my doctor, and he said that he will have to take me off the ship, and I told him that if tat was to happen, he could send me to HMAS Cerberus, I have been thinking of this for a long time, and going back down there it would, serve two goals of mine, one, will get fit, and two, I get to perv. on the new recuits.

The doctor has put me on some tables to get the sugar levels in my blood right, I start on monday.

I went to the 'Food and Wine Show" here in sydney, and had fun tasting all types of wine and gingar beer, got a bit tipys by 1030, it was fun, alot nice wines, and some really nice looking guys to look at.

Stayed in friday night.

Saturday...

did nothing much today, got my room in some sort of order.

I went to Hog's Breath and worked for 11.25hrs.

Went out to the mancle afterwards, and seen alot hot guys.

Bumped into one of my friends that i have not seen of a couple of months, and he said that i have lost weight but i can't see where.

Sunday.....

I have taken tomorrow off work, I sould go in and see if I cancel it, but I might just relax for the day, I have a personal trainner, and we are doing the 1st session on monday avo.

I am really looking forward to getting back into the gym, But I need a gym partner, someone who is going to push my ass into shape. I have so many wonderful people on my ship, the PTI, (personal trainner insturctor), is going to write me outa program, I have a girl who wants to go the gym with me, and other girl who wants to going walking with me, the only problem, is there is only so many hours after work.

I better go and get ready for work. Working down at Hoggies again today, start at 1100, hopefully I will be finished at about 2130ish (9.30ish), with a hour break.

I will chat again tonight.

Ceeya soon.
Dan the Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home