Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Well, I know it has been an other couple of days, I think I need to do my blogging before chatting to friends..

This picture is of me taken in Jan this year. And as you can see I need to lose some weight. I would love to become a muscle bear/cub, and look like JBear, Mr Manacle. That is him on the right....

Ok lets play abit of catch up..

Monday.

Started back into the gym, with a personal trainer, we sat down and had a chat about what my goals are, which is to lose about 15kgs to 20kgs by either half way through Sept, or at the end of Sept. and he said that is a reachable goal, by losing that much weight I will be able to go back to sea. So looking forward to that.

Tuesday.

This morning Portland and I walked to the opera house from garden Island, and it felt great. I am turning into a real fitness freak, and as you can see from the pics above, I have to be.

Nothing else happened, just work. It is a little boring at work at the moment as we are still in dry dock, soon to be out in 16 days, but not sailing anywhere till Jan. next year, can't wait. Can you tell that I love my job, just want to be cooking.

Wednesday.

Not much happen at work today, did some training as I will be going into duty watch for a month starting on the 7th of july, then going to Cairns for a week, god it will good to feel warmth again.

Went and had a training session with my PTI, and he smashed my chest, bis and tris, going to feel that over the next couple of days.

Dan the MAN. signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home