Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tuesday 4th July

Today feeling abit sore, but really enjoying the gym.

This morning, I went to the navy gym and did abit of cardio work, didn't get on to a walker, but worked up a sweat on the bike.

I weighed myself, I am down to 92.2kgs, down 4kgs, and I only started the diet 4 days ago.

I wonder how much I would have lost if I followed the diet to the letter. I will have to get in and really start planning my food for the day.

What a shit day today was. It rainned most of the day, but did manage to get a couple of good pics of the city and the opera house/bridge, I will upload them as soon as I get them off my camera.

The big news of the day........ I met Peter Garett, the lead singer from a aussie band from the 1980's/90's, the midnight oil. It was really not a big deal.

I need to go and put my music onto a friends ipod, and get ready for tomorrow, I have a session with my PTI tomorrow avo, looking forward to it, can't wait to tell him about the weight lost.

Soon my friends will be able to see the weight lost.

Ok chat soon.
Dan the MAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home