Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tuesday 11th

Catch up time again....

Saturday.

I was on the ship just doing duty watch so not much happen. Yesterday ADI had to pick a crane that almost fell into the dry dock. Lucky that it fell accross the cassion and not on the ship, or even worst, into the dry dock which is about a 53 foot drop, someone could have been badly hurt or even killed.

We also had a toxic hazard, and the fun thing was that I was up getting lunches when I heard it on the radio, but I keep on getting the lunches, coz I throught it was a exercise. So when I got back to the ship I found out quickly that it was not an exercise, that it was for real. No one was hurt.

I didn't do anything, as in going for a walk or gym, I am eating all the wrong foods.

Sunday.

Well still on day watch and nothing happen at all. When I finish at 8pm I will have 24hrs off.

Monday.

Day I did nothing much, slept in to about 9am, which was good.
I had to go to 'sureslim' today and I weigh the same as I did last week whick was 94.10kg, but when I got back on base I got on the scales in the gym and it said that I was 91.6kg, so I don't know what is happening.

I think I will go with the gym scales, coz it makes me feel like I have lost some, where as the sureslim scales it makes me feel like I have failed and to just give up. But I will not be giving up as I want to get back to sea.

Still not eating right, so I am going to sit down and work something out, and I hope that will show on the next weigh in.

Ok it is 0321 on tuesday morning, I have gone form day shift to night shift, and yes it is more boring then day shift. ok going to walk, might see if I can get onto the floor of the dry dock and get some more pics.

Ok I am signing off for the night.

Chat soon.
Dan the MAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home