Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday, 9th August

Well, my trip as come to end.

And I am paying for it, as I walked along the beach yesterday, walked about 5 to 10 kms with just a singlet on, so I am burnt on back of my neck, on my shoulders and on the back of my legs, but atlease I will be tanned.

But I have had a great time up here, Thanks to Ray and to his "KIDS", Thank you for the pics and hopefully I would like to do it again, BTW the kids are three 6 months old loin cubs.

And always thanks to my really good friends Rob, Graham and Gordie, these three are my reason for going up to Cairns.

I am not sure when I will able to come back up here, as I am trying to save my holidays to go overseas. But I hope I can get the long weekends off to go up to visit, atlease this way I don't lose to much off my holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home