Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tuesday the 1st August

Hi there...

I know it has been ages, so here a update.

I have finished my month of duties and now I am on a 9 day holiday.

I have gone to Cairns QLD, to get away from the cold of Sydney, How cold can it be in Sydney..... well on sunday night at about 0200am it was 9 degrees on the filght deck.

With the weight.... Well I have lost 3kgs and 5cms from my waist in 3 weeks, and now the doctors want me to lose 3kgs in 2 weeks, that will bring down to a nice 88kgs, but I want to get to 75 to 80 kgs by Oct, so that I can start to build muscle, I have always wanted either to be or have a muscle bear, and sence my sex life is as dead as a door nail, it is time for me to get into shape, and have guys chase me.

What a lovely day here in Cairns, just gone 0930am and it is 24 degrees. I will be going for a walk soon to the beach, that is something I need to do, that is start walking more, which will help with the weight.

The flight up here was better then normal, as this was the first time I had a male cabin crew on virgin blue, he was nice to look at but not much else.

I have alot to do here in Cairns, and one of them is get a tan that everyone back in sydney will be jelous of.

ok I better go for my walk before it gets to hot...

Chat Soon.

Dan the MAN

2 Comments:

Blogger puppet said...

wish i could get out of the cold... burrr

4:48 pm  
Blogger Boser Wolf said...

they laugh at me here in germany when i say we think 9 degrees is cold. it gets less than zer on most winter days.. let alone the nights.

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home