Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lessons from Mardi Gras and Bear Essentials.

Lesson 1. Shyness.

Shyness is my biggest fault. So many times did I find guys so hot, but I was to shy even to say Hi.

Lesson 2. Fear.

Scared that if I did get over my shyness, and went and said hi. They would tell me to fuck off, or not even say hi back.

Lesson 3. I am not everyone's cup of tea.

I have found out this week that I am either too big or too small. And there is no one out there for someone who is neither. Being stuck in the middle of the two worlds. Not a cub. Not a bear.

Lesson 4. Not everyone is my cup of tea.

Some of the guys who did come to me and started chatting to me, were nice guys, but not my type. Isn't it funny how we set standards WAY to high. Yep even me. The type of guys who I like are muscle men, Muscle bears brings me to my knees.

So what have learnt.....

Just to be myself, who cares if someone doesn't like me.
Lower my standards alittle.
And just be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home