Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What a great day......




Never in my life had I ever expected to be able to do this again.........

Ray, you are amazing person. giving and unselfish.

Once again, Ray has let me play with his kids, and how can you not love these animals.

This time, Ray had two 8 week old lion cubs called Amy and Ethan, what amazing animals they are, both have different personalities.

Amy, she loves the attention, but Ethan is a little shy.

I have pictures of Amy climbing all over me. It still brings a smile to my face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Muzbot said...

Wow - what great photos and what an amazing experience. Lucky man!

6:30 pm  
Blogger Boser Wolf said...

dont you look cute in these pics.
good luck on your new ship if you end up still going on tour. hope to see ya before you go

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home