Thursday, November 22, 2007

What to do?

Well guys!

Since being on here, the doctor has up graded me, and has made me fit to go to sea, but only if there is a medic on board as well, so this means that there is still no chance for me to go to sea while I am here in Cairns, as all the positions for AB cooks are filled.

Told my boss that if there is no chance for me to be on a ship in the next six months, then I may as well be somewhere where I can get onto a major warship. Yep looking at moving again.

I do miss Sydney, but I might try something different.

I got an email this week, asking for AB cooks to work on the training ship back down at HMAS Cerberus, (for those who don't know thats near Melbourne, VIC), I think I will put my name forward to the position.

This means that I will have to deal with recruits, (let's hope the naughty ones are cute and I have to punish them....).

Will have to get on the net and see what happens in Melbourne, as in the gay community. I know of the laird, and that is fun.

I think I have made up my mind....... I will put my name down for the job tomorrow and see how I go, if it is meant to be then it will happen.

Hey Dan. Really proud of you, keep it up,you can do it, and hopefully u will be flying this way soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boser Wolf said...

Melbourne is great!! But will that get you to sea?
proud of ya bud for getting back on the fit list. keep it up, posh spice!

4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home