Saturday, September 01, 2007

That ugly "f" word......

Yep.... That Ugly "F" word has reappeared.

I had to go to the doctors on Thursday, and he has made me Unfit for sea, which means I can not go out on a boat until I lose weight, Yep the "F" word is FAT.

I have reached the 100kg mark. I want to get back down to atlease 85kg, but for now I need to lose 5 to 6 kgs and keep it off for 2 mths and then I will be able to go back to sea, which will be April now, as all the ships up here have the cooks they need.

Now I will be able to get down to the weight I want before then.

I will have to find a gym, and start getting back into it.

Other news, I just spent 3 weeks out at sea, and loved been back in a kitchen, what can I say, I love cooking, and just want to do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger puppet said...

heya babe, good luck with it. ps dont forget to visit sydney soon

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home